All-on-4 dental implants: replace a full arch of teeth with as little as four implants in Montville, NJ
If you have suffered from tooth loss or are facing upcoming dental extractions, you may be considering your tooth replacement options and wondering which is the best for you. At Ferrari Dental, we offer patients in the Montville, Lincoln Park, Kinnelon, Parsippany, and surrounding NJ communities several different tooth replacement options to suit a wide variety of needs. For patients who need a full arch of teeth replaced, All-on-4® dental implants can be a terrific solution that blends the affordability of dentures with the stability and function of dental implants.
How do All-on-4 implants work?
All-on-4 implants are a type of dental prosthesis that combines two popular tooth replacement options: full dentures and dental implants. For many decades, dentures have been the mainstay for replacing a full arch of teeth; however, they can be prone to slipping, falling out, or causing irritation in the mouth – particularly on the lower arch. However, a full arch of dental implants, which offer unparalleled stability and function, is cost-prohibitive for the majority of patients. That is where All-on-4 implants come in. With just four strategically placed dental implants, we can secure a full denture in your mouth so you can achieve the amazing fit and function associated with dental implants without the cost. All-on-4 implants have many benefits. They are:
- Better functioning than traditional dentures, they restore up to 95% of your natural chewing ability
- Natural-looking and feeling
- Fixed in place without worry about slipping or falling out
- Good for your bone health, preventing the deterioration typically associated with tooth loss
The All-on-4 dental implants procedure
The All-on-4 implant process typically takes a few visits to complete so we can properly plan your treatment for the best results:
- First, we will perform a comprehensive examination and take impressions of your teeth that are used to fabricate your dentures and create surgical guides to precisely place your implants.
- Then, we will place your implants in the four locations that will best support your new denture.
- Depending on your needs, you may be given a temporary denture to use, so you do not need to go without teeth for the duration of the healing process (typically three to six months). Once your implants have healed and fused with your jawbone, your permanent dentures will then be affixed.
If you are ready to have the functional, terrific smile that you deserve, call Ferrari Dental in Montville, NJ today at (973) 314-8850 to schedule your consultation.