Mini Dental Implants in Montville, NJ
Mini Dental Implants are a fast, yet very effective way to stabilize your dentures or to replace your missing teeth. The mini dental implant procedure is only minimally invasive and can be done quickly.
The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
This is a huge difference considering with conventional dental implants, there is often bone grafting required and healing time can take 4-6 months due to the larger diameter and the overall invasiveness of the procedure. This means, you have to wait months until the final restoration (new tooth) can be placed on the implant.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to its minimally involved nature (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures). In most cases, bone grafting is not required, which saves you time and money due to requiring less appointments, and requiring less steps in the process.
Because the mini dental implants are so time efficient, your dentist is able to perform these procedures at a fraction of the cost normally associated with larger conventional implants. In many cases, mini implants cost half as much as their conventional counterparts.
Mini dental implants are also more comfortable while requiring less healing time and less visits to the doctor. Less is more with mini dental implants.
Benefits of Mini Dental Implants:
- Simple, gentle, non-surgical procedure
- Immediate results
- Restored confidence with speaking and eating
- Improved attractiveness of your smile
- Cost effective
- Anchoring for dentures or cemented crowns & bridges
- Preserves bone and facial structure
Dental Implant Video FAQs
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Dental Implant Process Explained
- Who is an Ideal Candidate for a Dental implant?
- What is the Best Option to Replace a Single Missing Tooth?
- Does Getting a Dental Implant Hurt?
- Am I Too Old for a Dental Implant?
- How Long Does the Implant Procedure Take?
- How Much Does a Dental Implant Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
- Can I Have an Extraction and an Implant in the Same Day?
- Can I Get a Mini Dental Implant If I Have Bone Loss?
- What are the Advantages of Mini Dental Implants?